Part Number: M214233
Click to view larger image
The Blizzard is a high-performance Sport Liner model that pushes the envelope of the ELAPORŪ technology. Built with the highest quality materials the Blizzard utilizes Glass Reinforced Plastic longerons and Carbon Fiber Reinforced Plastic spars to give it the torsional rigidity needed for its high performance flight characteristics. When built with the recommended power pack the Blizzard has the power for vertical hand-launches, breath-taking high-speed passes and thanks to the thin 8.9% airfoil the Blizzard is no slouch when it comes to riding the thermals either.
- Builds as a Glider or a Power Plane
- Ultra-broad speed range
- Low sink rate
- Excellent glide angle
- Landing aid - both ailerons raised
- Pre-fabricated molded ELAPORŪ parts
- High-quality plastic components
- Aileron servos connect automatically when the wings are attached to the fuselage
- Kit includes supplementary “glider nose-cone” with aero-tow option
- Option for second elevator servo for supplementary rudder function
Molded ELAPORŪ parts, CFRP spars, GRP spar caps and longerons, all plastic parts required to assemble the model, small items, linkage components, decal sheet, detailed instructions.
Check out the exclusive review in the January 2009 issue of Fly RC.
View another review, including detailed set up instructions, on RC Groups.
- M224143 - Blizzard Fuselage
- M224144 - Blizzard Wing
- M224145 - Blizzard Tail Set
- M224146 - Blizzard Small Parts Set
- M224147 - Blizzard Plastic Parts and Canopy
- M703455 - Swival Pushrod Connector x2 (Pair)
- M703457 - Twin Horn and Pushrod Connector
- M713348 - Plastic M5 x 20 Screws (10)
- M723131 - Blizzard Tubular Spars and Caps
- M724527 - Blizzard Decal Sheet
- M725136 - Canopy Clips All MPX Models
- M733492 - Xeno 9 x 6 Folding Prop Blades (Pair)
- M733502 - Blizzard Driver and Spinner 5mm